5 Fast Facts on Mama Rosa Rosé
Looking for the perfect Mother’s Day wine? Treat mom to a bottle of Messina Hof’s Mama Rosa Rosé! Here are 5 fun facts about this delicious wine.
1. As a part of Messina Hof’s Tribute Series, Mama Rosa Rosé honors motherhood.
2. This wine is named after Mama Rosa, grandmother of Messina Hof’s CEO and Winemaker Paul Mitchell Bonarrigo. Be on the lookout for Mama Rosa who can often be found enjoying a glass of wine at the Messina Hof Estate Winery in Bryan!
3. The label features a painting of a gracious women on the label, and represents the daughter, mother, grandmother, sister or wife who is the anchor of the family.
4. This lively rosé is a great wine to pair with food, and features bright flavors of ripe cherries, tangerines and hibiscus.
5. Mama Rosa is one of Messina Hof’s earlier wines with its first vintage in the early 1980s.