VIP Wine Club Benefits
- 20% off wine purchases including bottles, wine by the glass, flights, and tastings
- 10% off gift shop items, accessories, and gourmet food
- 10% off accommodations at The Villa B&B or Manor Haus B&B
- 10% off ticketed winery events
- 10% off food menu items at all locations
- Sunday Social (complimentary glass anytime during business hours on Sunday, half off glasses 3-6pm; exclusions apply)
- $15 shipping on all FedEx Ground orders, including quarterly club shipments
- Invitation to attend quarterly Pick-Up Party & Member Social, featuring tastings and light bites
- Receive complimentary glass when you pick-up your quarterly club if unable to attend a Pick-Up Party
- Invitation to attend two annual Member Bashes at the Estate Winery in Bryan
- Monthly VIP Newsletters, including special offers and upcoming events
- First access to newly released wine
- Special online promotions
If you have questions about the Messina Hof VIP Wine Club, or you need assistance joining, our VIP Wine Club team can personally assist you Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Please call (346) 292-9463, Option 3, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choose Your Wine Club
The Messina Hof VIP Wine Club was created to showcase the full spectrum of our award-winning wines that make it easy for our members to appreciate new wines and expand their palates.
For the wine-lover in your life, our VIP Wine Club Membership also makes for a memorable gift idea.
*Quarterly wine selections are expertly chosen by our winemaker and are not customizable.
Terms & Conditions
- Members must be at least 21 years of age. Enrollment in the VIP Wine Club authorizes Messina Hof to charge quarterly orders in accordance with your club type preference. This includes wine, shipping costs, and any applicable state and local taxes. All club communications will be sent via email from VIP@Messinahof.com in the month prior to a club month so that members are aware of the selections, costs, and any important dates to note for the upcoming quarter.
- Enrollment in the Messina Hof VIP Wine Club means you are committing to at least one order to avoid a $50 cancellation fee. If you choose to cancel your membership after your first order, you must do so before the next Wine Club order is processed to avoid incurring additional charges. Cancellation requests and changes to membership must be requested in writing via email to VIP@Messinahof.com.
- Wine Club orders can be picked up at any of our four locations. You will receive an email when your order is available for pick up. Orders must be picked up before the noted cutoff date, or Messina Hof will automatically ship the order and additional shipping fees will apply.
- Orders can be shipped. You will receive an email when your order is preparing to ship. Someone over the age of 21 must be available to accept the shipment. If no one is available to sign for the order after three delivery attempts, shipments will be returned to the winery and the member will be responsible for any additional shipping fees.
Messina Hof Winery cannot legally ship to certain states, as we do not have individual licenses enabling us to ship DTC (Direct to Consumer) for those particular states. But you can still join the VIP Wine Club!
We serve several states via a 3rd party partner, Vinoshipper. The states we ship to via this partner are IL, IN, IA, LA, OH, SC, TN, VT, WV.
All VinoShipper Wine Club orders are processed quarterly by a Messina Hof Wine Club team member, and they are packaged and shipped from our Harvest Green Winery in Richmond, TX.
To sign up, please contact us directly so we can personally assist you!
- Phone: (346) 292-9463, Option 3
- Email email@example.com
*We are currently unable to offer Wine Club shipping to Hawaii and Alaska.