– For red wine, it ranges from traditional to decent but any wine can be decanted.
-With decanting, it interacts with the air helping release bouquet and flavor.
-Older wines may have left a deposit in the bottle and need decanting.
-A top reason to decant wines is to remove sediment to avoid going into the glass.
-It is suggested to decant a wine no more than an hour before serving and even lesser if it is an older wine.
-How to decant a wine:
1. Open the bottle carefully with extracting the cork smoothly.
2. Pour the wine slowly it a decant bottle with a filter screen to remove all sediment.
3. Let the wine stand for a few minutes to air out and then serve.
-Also try a Vinturi Wine Aerator
– A wine aerator allows a wine to breathe and taste better.
Visit our website to purchase a Vinturi Wine Aerator and many more wine accessories.