Wine & Roses Festival 2022
Located at the Messina Hof Estate in Bryan, Texas, the Messina Hof Wine and Roses Festival will celebrate the 38th anniversary of the budding of the vines and the blooming of the roses. Guests will gather to enjoy wine tasting, live music, local vendors and artisans, wine & food experiences, our famous grape stomp competition, and more! A portion of the proceeds from Wine & Roses benefits the Arts Council of the Brazos Valley.
The 32nd Annual Messina Hof Texas Artist Wine Label Competition is the centerpiece for the 38th Annual Wine & Roses Festival on Saturday, April 23. Texas-based artists were encouraged to submit pieces inspired by the theme of “Exploration.” The top 10 artist competition finalists will be on display throughout the weekend, and guests will be able to vote on their favorite to determine the winning artwork that will be featured on a future Messina Hof wine label.
What: 38th Annual Messina Hof Wine and Roses Festival
Who: Open to the public, ticket packages begin at $25 and must be purchased in advance. Regular tickets can be purchased on-site at the festival. Purchase tickets here.
When: Saturday, April 23
Where: Messina Hof Estate, Bryan, TX
Friday, April 22:
- Spring Release Wine Dinner – Our sold-out annual dinner will celebrate the art of winemaking as we introduce our new wine releases for the spring. The wine release features newly released wines and vintages, expertly paired with dishes handcrafted by our Chef.
- From 7:30-9:00pm
- Benefitting the Arts Council of the Brazos Valley, our Silent Auction will be open throughout the evening for guests to place bids.
- Artwork from our Annual Texas Wine Label Competition will also be available for viewing.
- If you’re interested in attending a future release dinner, we will be announcing dates for our annual Harvest Grand Finale Gala in the weeks ahead.
Saturday, April 23
- VIP Reception – This special event is open to the Messina Hof VIP Family only.
- Wine & Food Experience – Experience award-winning wines and artisanal foods on a self-guided fascinating journey through the world of wine and food pairing – complete with creative tips for crafting your own decadent pairings.
- Vendor Fair – Artistic creations and other products from local vendors and artisans will be on-site at the Messina Hof Estate. It will be a perfect day of sipping, shopping, and supporting local businesses!
- Grape Stomp Competition – Enter your team of up to 4 people to take part in this celebrated tradition.
- Artist Competition Voting – The top 10 Artist Competition finalists will be on display, and guests will be able to vote on their favorite to determine the winning artwork that will be featured on a future Messina Hof wine label.
- Italian Feast – The Italian Feast is a buffet-style come-and-go dinner that is held in the Balcony. Guests will receive one wine voucher and one pasta voucher per ticket purchased. However, you can always use your festival tickets to purchase more wine!
- Tickets to the Italian Feast are only included in the Ultimate Pass ticket package. Must be pre-purchased.
You can also join us on Sunday, April 24th for Waggles & Wine! Bring your four-legged family members out for a fun-filled day at the Bryan estate.