Flavors of Burgundy River Cruise
Date(s) - 03.20.25
Paul and Merrill Bonarrigo are your wine hosts for this seven-day river cruise along the Saone River.
Experience the viticultural pleasures of the Burgundy region on this river wine cruise curated by new and experienced wine enthusiasts alike. Indulge in wine tastings set against the backdrop of picturesque destinations. Immerse yourself in the awe-inspiring landscapes of graceful vineyards and storied landmarks along the Saone River. Delve into the techniques that shape the renowned wines of this region, gaining insight into traditional processes that have stood the test of time. Hosted by a dedicated wine expert, this journey is a must for anyone interested in the best of Burgundy’s wines.
INCLUDED IN YOUR FARE
- 7-night cruise in elegantly appointed accommodations
- Unlimited wine, beer, and soft drinks with lunch and dinner on board
- Fine dining at The Chef’s Table and Main Restaurant
- Sip and Sail Cocktail Hour
- Captain’s Gala Dinner and Cocktail Reception
- Exclusive Wine Cruise features including tastings, tours, and discussions
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access on board
- Small group guided shore excursions with a variety of choices and activity levels
- Professionally trained Wellness Host leading a variety of wellness activities
EXTRA INCLUDED FEATURES ONLY ON WINE CRUISES
- Special tours and tastings at local wineries and private cellars
- Learn about winemaking in renowned vineyards
- Onboard wine pairings with award-winning cuisine
- A wine expert who leads tastings and discussions
Learn more about the cruise and itinerary!