Gems of Southeast Europe River Cruise
Date(s) - 03.18.24
Paul and Merrill Bonarrigo are your wine hosts for this seven-day river cruise through Southeast Europe.
Wine lovers, get ready to touch history and learn about winemaking traditions while sailing along the lower Danube River through Hungary, Croatia, Serbia, Bulgaria and Romania. Wine connoisseurs will have a chance to taste history from the centuries-old wine growing hills dating back to the Romans in Ilok. Visit local wineries in the Calafat wine region, and in Szekszárd, one of the oldest red-wine-growing areas in Hungary. With a wine expert to guide you, indulge in wine tastings and a specially curated food and wine pairing dinner on board.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR FARE
• 7-night cruise in elegantly appointed accommodations
• Unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner on board
• Fine dining at The Chef’s Table and Main Restaurant
• Sip & Sail Cocktail Hour
• Captain’s Gala Dinner and Cocktail Reception
• Complimentary Wi-Fi access on board
• Small group guided shore excursions with a variety of choices and activity levels
• Professionally trained Wellness Host leading a variety of exercise classes
• Exclusive Wine Cruise features including tastings, tours and discussions
EXTRA INCLUDED FEATURES ONLY ON WINE CRUISES
• Special tours and tastings at local wineries and private cellars
• Learn about winemaking in renowned vineyards
• Onboard wine pairings with award-winning cuisine
• A wine expert who leads tastings and discussions
Learn more about the cruise and itinerary!